Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun with the Fam

Since it's been so long since I last blogged and I'm not sure when I'll become regular or consistent with it, I figure I might as well post a bunch of pictures of what's been happening in our house in the last few weeks. Here's what's happening around here: 

We celebrated Valentine's Day. Both girls wore their "love"liest clothes and we forced them to hug for a picture. As you can see, it wasn't so bad. We even got Leah to put her arms around Rebekah!


 We have spent a LOT of time lounging! Leah climbs all over, but Rebekah and Daddy pretty much snuggle the whole time.  
 Some day soon, we'll need to teach Leah about the "bunny hole". Maybe she'll stay put!

The classic picture of the older sibling smiling while the younger cries. Makes you wonder what Leah did to Rebekah!
Leah loves riding on Daddy's shoulders and jumping!

5 weeks old and starting to get good at holding her head up. I love her crazy hair sticking out all over the place!
 7 weeks old and now she is a pro at holding her head up. She can look all around and check out the world around her!
 Hi, I'm a cute girl!

Leah likes to help her sister by pushing the swing. What a good big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment