- learned to climb stairs. Let the official baby-proofing commence!
- really taken off with cruising. She has mastered going around corners and transitioning between different pieces of furniture. Sometimes she makes laps around our ottoman in an attempt to find the best way to get to an object in the middle of it.
- started to wave. She sometimes waves her entire arm, sometimes just her fingers, sometimes her whole hand. I guess it just depends on her mood. One of her favorite times to wave is when she is caught doing something naughty, like climbing the stairs, usually accompanied by a sweet smile!
- said her first word (I know I've already said that she said her first word, but it hasn't been consistent. This one is already happening a lot more!) It's usually when she is doing something naughty like trying to get into Pippin's dog bowl (or see above!). When I catch her going towards his bowl and say, "Rebekah, no no!" She usually looks back at me, smiles and says, "nana".
- been playing peek-a-boo with her blanket. She thinks it is the greatest trick and just giggles while playing. It's quite cute!
- figured out how to make silly faces. It typically consists of arching her back, opening her mouth up really wide, and sticking her tongue out.
We love our Rebekah Joy and are so grateful that God has entrusted us with raising her. Her life is an adventure and we are so glad to be part of it.
|Trying to be creative with ways to still incorporate the blocks in her monthly pictures...it's pretty tricky!|
|My new silly face - sticking my tongue out!|
|I love standing at the door and looking for the big yellow bus to come and bring sister Leah home.|
|Pretty Rebekah Joy|