Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School!

Today Leah started her first day of preschool here in Norfolk. Now, Leah has been in daycare/preschool since she was 4 months old, so this is technically her 3rd time starting a new school year. Every other year Stephen has taken her to school. In fact, the only times I have ever taken Leah to school has been on days when Stephen is either sick or out of town and it's never been at the beginning of the school year. So, this was just as much my first day of school as it was Leah's. Surprisingly enough, I was a little emotional. I didn't cry or anything, but it was hard for me to leave her school. I did, though, and when I got back after school, she was there, just as happy as when I dropped her off.
I'm ready for school!!
My new teacher, Ms. Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Leah looks so happy! I know she's going to have a great year!

    ReplyDelete