Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Baby, New Blog

Well, it's official... we're having another baby!! Yesterday we had a doctor's appointment and got the unexpected surprise of an ultrasound, so I figured it was time to reveal the new blog with the new baby. I am a little over 10 weeks pregnant and and am due January 1st. I'm feeling pretty good, but I am really tired. However, I do have a three-year old and am finishing up another school year teaching, so it could be a combination of factors leading to my fatigue. I'll let you know how I feel this time next week, when I have been almost a week done with school. Enough about me, here is a pic of Baby Burgin #2!


p.s. For any who might be wondering, we are not planning on finding out the gender of this baby either!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Congrats you guys! So many new fun adventures for your family. Wish we lived in the same place we could be pregnant together and our kiddos could play. I totally understand the fatigue. I have been having the same problem. Miss you guys! We will
    Keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea to start a new blog for this baby! We think about you guys and pray for you all the time.

    ReplyDelete