Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Joe and Meeting Uncle Jonathan

While Stephen was in Puerto Rico at a conference, my mom flew to Norfolk to drive with me and the girls to Charlotte to visit with my family. At first, it was just going to be us going for Joe's birthday, but then my brother Jonathan heard about our trip and decided to come too. And my dad decided he didn't want to be left out, so he came as well. So it ended up being a special family reunion! It also was the first time my brother Jonathan got to meet Rebekah.

Meeting Uncle Jonathan and his girlfriend Amanda

Nana and Grandpa with the girls. Trying to get a picture of a still Leah is nearly impossible!
We had a great weekend just hanging out, playing games, and eating good food. My brothers and I can tease, mess with, and anger each other, like all siblings can. But the thing we do best is make each other laugh. We are pretty silly when we get together. My poor mother, bless her heart, just wanted to have a nice picture of 3 of her children taken together. That isn't so easy when it's the three of us. Sorry Mom, this is the most normal looking one (out of about 20) we got. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment