Friday, July 13, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I am now officially finished with the first trimester, and am actually 15 weeks along! It's hard to believe that we are already more than a third of the way through this pregnancy. And, I am definitely starting to feel some of the benefits of the second trimester like: not being so tired and food tasting better. I'm looking forward to gaining back some of the weight I've lost. (Don't worry, it's only about 7 pounds, which is less that with Leah). I'm still not showing, but I definitely feel the bump in my belly every time I lean against the kitchen counter or bend over. It won't be too long now, though. And, most exciting of all, today I had a doctor's appointment and we got to hear the heartbeat! The baby's heartbeat was nice and strong. The best thing of all, was Leah's reaction. She started "da-da-ing" to the beat and when Stephen brought her close to the doplar, she touched it and started to giggle. She really liked hearing her baby sibling's heartbeat! The only thing that would have made it better, would have been a camera to capture it. Oh well, maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment